Frequently Asked Questions
TIPS FOR TRAVEL IN BOGOTA-COLOMBIA, RIGHT BUDGET, COSTS, PRICES AND MORE INFO
Baggage Keeper in Bogotá airport:
In the national arrival zone at the airport is located the establishment Baggage Keeper, where you can keep your luggage for long time (1 – 12 hours).
The price to keeps the baggage at the airport is: $12.000 / USD $6.6.
Spanish school in Bogota
Take a Spanish course with us in Colombia´s capital, one of the most fascinating countries and cities in Latin America.
Price: $30.000 Per hour.
1.How much are the following products and things in COP (Colombian pesos) at the moment?
National beer in bar/shop?
Remember that in Colombia we drink beer to celebrate everything. For that reason we give you information about the better beers in Bogota Colombia.
- Club Colombia:
- From $3.000 / USD $1,6c in stores.
- $4500 / USD $2.5c in Bars or Pubs.
- From $1.500 / USD $0,8 c in stores
- $3000 / USD $1.6c in Bars or Pubs.
- Bogota Beer Company (BBC):
- From $5000 / USD $2,9 in stores.
- $6.500 / USD $3.7 in Bars or Pubs.
- A loaf of bread
- It Price is: From $300 / USD $1.6c to $1.200 / USD $6,7c
- it can vary for the sizes.
- Kilo of Beef steak?
- It price is: From $3.500 / USD $1.9 to $5.500 / USD $3 it can vary for the places where you go to buy it and the Beef quality.
- Cheese 500 gms.
- It price is: From $2.500 / USD $1.4 to $6.000 / USD $3,2. It can vary for the places where you go to buy it and the kind of cheese.
- Eggs (12)
- It price is: $3.600 / USD $2
- A night in hostel
- From $20.000 / USD $11.2 to $30.000 / USD $16,5. It can vary for the places where you go guest and kind of Hostels.
- Bootle 1.5 litre mineral water.
- It price is: $2.500 / USD $1,4.
Bogota city Tours, transfers (Airport - Hotel), Places to vist in bogota, things to do and more CLICK HERE.